- Download Tunnelblick the free OpenVPN Client from GOOGLE CODE
- Download our OPENVPN CONFIGURATION files you must have an account to download these.
- Extract ca.crt and the configuration files by opening the compressed file.
- Open the DMG file you just downloaded
- Double click the Tunnelblick Icon.
- Installation completes you can now launch Tunnelblick.
- Choose the option to Create and open configuration folder
- Copy the files you previously downloaded and extracted in Step 3 to this new folder
- Right Click the Tunnelblick icon in the menubar to connect.
- When prompted, enter the username and password sent in your setup email
- If you do not have your username and password you can get it from our portal at https://clients.smrhosting.com
- Enjoy Anonymous Surfing
- 0 Users Found This Useful
From Terminal, install openvpn package using apt-get install...
Navigate to Applications and open Internet ConnectInside Internet Connect click...
Android Device IPSEC/L2TP VPN Setup Go to Settings tap Wireless Controls Tap...
Click your Apple Menu located in the upper left cornerClick System PreferencesInside...
Connect your iPhone, iPad, iTouch to our PPTP VPNGo to your...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution