- Download Tunnelblick the free OpenVPN Client from GOOGLE CODE
- Download our OPENVPN CONFIGURATION files you must have an account to download these.
- Extract ca.crt and the configuration files by opening the compressed file.
- Open the DMG file you just downloaded
- Double click the Tunnelblick Icon.
- Installation completes you can now launch Tunnelblick.
- Choose the option to Create and open configuration folder
- Copy the files you previously downloaded and extracted in Step 3 to this new folder
- Right Click the Tunnelblick icon in the menubar to connect.
- When prompted, enter the username and password sent in your setup email
- If you do not have your username and password you can get it from our portal at https://clients.smrhosting.com
- Enjoy Anonymous Surfing
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Click Start -> Control PanelFrom Control Panel, left click View...
From Terminal, install openvpn package using apt-get install...
Left Click Start -> Control Panel Inside Control Panel,...
Navigate to Applications and open Internet ConnectInside Internet Connect click...
Access the Administration tab on your...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution