- Click Start -> Control Panel
- From Control Panel, left click View network status and tasks Located inside the Network and Internet Category
- Inside Change your networking settings, left click Set up a new connection or network
- Inside the Set Up a Connection or Network window, choose Connect to a workplace and left click Next
- Inside the Connect to a Workplace window, left click Use my Internet connection (VPN)
- For Internet address: type Your Perferred Server
- The Destination name: field type anything you want
- Left click Next
- For User name: enter your username (Found inside My Services)
- For Password: enter your password
- If you wish select Remember this password
- Finally Click on Connect
- 1 Users Found This Useful
Android Device IPSEC/L2TP VPN Setup Go to Settings tap Wireless Controls Tap...
Navigate to Applications and open Internet ConnectInside Internet Connect click...
Connect your iPhone, iPad, iTouch to our PPTP VPNGo to your...
Download Tunnelblick the free OpenVPN Client from GOOGLE CODE...
VPN Setup Guide: DD-WRT over PPTPInside your DD-WRT menu...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution