- Click Start -> Control Panel
- From Control Panel, left click View network status and tasks Located inside the Network and Internet Category
- Inside Change your networking settings, left click Set up a new connection or network
- Inside the Set Up a Connection or Network window, choose Connect to a workplace and left click Next
- Inside the Connect to a Workplace window, left click Use my Internet connection (VPN)
- For Internet address: type Your Perferred Server
- The Destination name: field type anything you want
- Left click Next
- For User name: enter your username (Found inside My Services)
- For Password: enter your password
- If you wish select Remember this password
- Finally Click on Connect
- 1 Users Found This Useful
From Terminal, install openvpn package using apt-get install...
Download 32 bit or 64 bit OpenVPN Windows Installer from OPENVPN.NET...
Left Click Start -> Control Panel Inside Control Panel,...
Navigate to Applications and open Internet ConnectInside Internet Connect click...
Access the Administration tab on your...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution