- Download 32 bit or 64 bit OpenVPN Windows Installer from OPENVPN.NET
- Run the installer left click Ok/Yes if Security Warnings popup.
- Download our OPENVPN CONFIGURATION archive.
- Extract the archive from the zip to the config folder found inside your installation path from Step 2 (Default is C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\config or C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenVPN\config)
- Windows 8 7 and Vista users right click on your OpenVPN shortcut located on your desktop choose Properties then enable Run this program as an administrator.
- Connect by right clicking your OpenVPN SYS Tray Icon, (Bottom right corner of desktop) select your server of choice and choosing connect.
- When prompted, enter your username (Located under My Services) and password (also located under My Services)
- Enjoy Anonymous Surfing
- Email, SSL
- 1 Users Found This Useful
Navigate to Applications and open Internet ConnectInside Internet Connect click...
Click your Apple Menu located in the upper left cornerClick System PreferencesInside...
Download Tunnelblick the free OpenVPN Client from GOOGLE CODE...
Left Click Start -> Control Panel Inside Control Panel,...
Click Start -> Control PanelFrom Control Panel, left click View...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution