- Download 32 bit or 64 bit OpenVPN Windows Installer from OPENVPN.NET
- Run the installer left click Ok/Yes if Security Warnings popup.
- Download our OPENVPN CONFIGURATION archive.
- Extract the archive from the zip to the config folder found inside your installation path from Step 2 (Default is C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\config or C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenVPN\config)
- Windows 8 7 and Vista users right click on your OpenVPN shortcut located on your desktop choose Properties then enable Run this program as an administrator.
- Connect by right clicking your OpenVPN SYS Tray Icon, (Bottom right corner of desktop) select your server of choice and choosing connect.
- When prompted, enter your username (Located under My Services) and password (also located under My Services)
- Enjoy Anonymous Surfing
- Email, SSL
- 1 Users Found This Useful
VPN Setup Guide: DD-WRT over PPTPInside your DD-WRT menu...
Navigate to Applications and open Internet ConnectInside Internet Connect click...
Android Device IPSEC/L2TP VPN Setup Go to Settings tap Wireless Controls Tap...
Left Click Start -> Control Panel Inside Control Panel,...
Click Start -> Control PanelFrom Control Panel, left click View...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution