Connect from DD-WRT and PPTP
VPN Setup Guide: DD-WRT over PPTP
- Inside your DD-WRT menu select VPN located within the Services section.
- Enable or select PPTP Client
- Enter your desired SMRHosting server name or IP in the Server IP or DNS Name box
- Configure MPPE Encryption to mppe required,no40,no56,stateless
- Verify that NAT is enabled
- Enter your credentials in User name and Password.
- If you have problems you may also configure the router to connect via PPTP from the WAN section.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution