- Navigate to Applications and open Internet Connect
- Inside Internet Connect click File -> New VPN Connection
- On the very next prompt, select PPTP and then click Continue
- Inside the VPN (PPTP) window, verify that the Configuration: is Other
- for your Server address: enter your preferred server
- Inside Account Name: enter the supplied username
- Inside Password: enter the password from your email/client area
- (optional) select Show VPN status in menu bar
- Click Connect
- Email, SSL
- 1 Users Found This Useful
Connect your iPhone, iPad, iTouch to our PPTP VPNGo to your...
Access the Administration tab on your...
From Terminal, install openvpn package using apt-get install...
VPN Setup Guide: DD-WRT over PPTPInside your DD-WRT menu...
Download 32 bit or 64 bit OpenVPN Windows Installer from OPENVPN.NET...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution