- Navigate to Applications and open Internet Connect
- Inside Internet Connect click File -> New VPN Connection
- On the very next prompt, select PPTP and then click Continue
- Inside the VPN (PPTP) window, verify that the Configuration: is Other
- for your Server address: enter your preferred server
- Inside Account Name: enter the supplied username
- Inside Password: enter the password from your email/client area
- (optional) select Show VPN status in menu bar
- Click Connect
- 1 Users Found This Useful
Download Tunnelblick the free OpenVPN Client from GOOGLE CODE...
Left Click Start -> Control Panel Inside Control Panel,...
VPN Setup Guide: DD-WRT over PPTPInside your DD-WRT menu...
Download 32 bit or 64 bit OpenVPN Windows Installer from OPENVPN.NET...
Android Device IPSEC/L2TP VPN Setup Go to Settings tap Wireless Controls Tap...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution