- Navigate to Applications and open Internet Connect
- Inside Internet Connect click File -> New VPN Connection
- On the very next prompt, select PPTP and then click Continue
- Inside the VPN (PPTP) window, verify that the Configuration: is Other
- for your Server address: enter your preferred server
- Inside Account Name: enter the supplied username
- Inside Password: enter the password from your email/client area
- (optional) select Show VPN status in menu bar
- Click Connect
- 1 Users Found This Useful
VPN Setup Guide: DD-WRT over PPTPInside your DD-WRT menu...
Android Device IPSEC/L2TP VPN Setup Go to Settings tap Wireless Controls Tap...
Click your Apple Menu located in the upper left cornerClick System PreferencesInside...
Access the Administration tab on your...
Download 32 bit or 64 bit OpenVPN Windows Installer from OPENVPN.NET...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution