- Click your Apple Menu located in the upper left corner
- Click System Preferences
- Inside your System Preferences window, click Network
- Inside your Network window, click the Lock then enter your password.
- Click + and add the new connection.
- Inside the next prompt, for Interface: select VPN
- Inside VPN Type:, choose PPTP
- for your Service Name: field, enter SMR
- Click Create
- Inside Server Address: enter your perferred server
- Inside Account Name: enter your username
- Verify Encryption: is set on Automatic (128 or 40 bit)
- Click Authentication Settings
- Inside Password: enter your password
- Click Ok
- Click on the Advanced button
- Select Send all traffic over VPN Connection
- Finally click Connect
- 0 Users Found This Useful
From Terminal, install openvpn package using apt-get install...
Click Start -> Control PanelFrom Control Panel, left click View...
Android Device IPSEC/L2TP VPN Setup Go to Settings tap Wireless Controls Tap...
Download Tunnelblick the free OpenVPN Client from GOOGLE CODE...
Navigate to Applications and open Internet ConnectInside Internet Connect click...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution