- Click your Apple Menu located in the upper left corner
- Click System Preferences
- Inside your System Preferences window, click Network
- Inside your Network window, click the Lock then enter your password.
- Click + and add the new connection.
- Inside the next prompt, for Interface: select VPN
- Inside VPN Type:, choose PPTP
- for your Service Name: field, enter SMR
- Click Create
- Inside Server Address: enter your perferred server
- Inside Account Name: enter your username
- Verify Encryption: is set on Automatic (128 or 40 bit)
- Click Authentication Settings
- Inside Password: enter your password
- Click Ok
- Click on the Advanced button
- Select Send all traffic over VPN Connection
- Finally click Connect
- Email, SSL
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Navigate to Applications and open Internet ConnectInside Internet Connect click...
From Terminal, install openvpn package using apt-get install...
VPN Setup Guide: DD-WRT over PPTPInside your DD-WRT menu...
Connect your iPhone, iPad, iTouch to our PPTP VPNGo to your...
Download 32 bit or 64 bit OpenVPN Windows Installer from OPENVPN.NET...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution